- The Witness from Decapolis – In our life on in the lives others we may know, let us consider the both the saving grace of our Lord and his divine ability to deliver us from the ungodly and satanic influences that surround us. In today’s Pulpit Points message, Pastor DeWayne Cason (Youth Minister of New Berean) shared the biblical account of a man who had been demon-possessed and the impact Jesus made on his life after they met.
- Got A Gift? Don’t Keep It To Yourself – In our Sunday Pulpit Points message, Minister Cason shared the experience of four lepers who were in certain unclean “Condition”, who then made a “Decision”. Once they made a decision, the received their “Provisions”. As we approach the Christmas celebration, the birth of the Savior, we who have received the gift of salvation, we are obligated to share that special, precious gift of God.
- Prepare For Service By A Worshiping Mother – Mothers have a special place in the heart of God. They have been assigned and tasked to bear the birth, nurture and training us in the things of God. In today’s Pulpit Points message, Youth Pastor DeWayne Cason shares with a personal side and practical understanding of God’s plan for the blessed person we call “Mother“.
- Zacchaeus Seeks a Savior – Zacchaeus was a man, a human like anybody else. We were all sinners like he was, lost and out on a limb. But Jesus knew our sin condition and came to seek and to save the lost to bring about spiritual reconciliation in our lives. In today’s Pulpit Points message, Minister DeWayne Cason shares with us in his ignorance of his real need, he sought and found the Savior he was looking for, the One who could and bring to him salvation.
- Building On Our Foundation of Faith – It has been said “the only people who don’t fail are the ones who don’t do anything“. But we know that is not true for we all fail in one way or another. In the body of Christ, we are reminded through today’s message of Minister DeWayne Cason that a failure does not make us a failure. For in Christ we are more than conquers (Rom. 8:37). Using the life examples of three people (Abraham, Moses & Mark) Minister Cason details threes points:
- Faithfulness In Times of Failure Can Invite The Favor of God
- Face to Face Relationship with the Lord Will Lift Us Up From Failures
- Fellowship and Family Can Bring Encouragement In the Midst of Failure
God has determined by His will that we were designed and created to do good works and that we should live in those good works (Eph. 2:10). Be encouraged today that God is not finished with any of us and desires that we accept His truth and life life in abundance to this truth.