Safe Fellowship Protocol Update –
The Board of Trustees of New Berean Baptist Church have prayerfully considered wisdom and direction and recommend revising and implementing our Safe Fellowship Protocol effective Sunday, May 14, 2023, with the following guidance and instructions:
- Masks will no longer be mandatory inside the facility but will be considered optional based upon the user and their personal level of comfort and health. The choice to wear the mask or not wearing the mask will be equally respected.
- Surface body temperatures will no longer be taken or required prior to entry.
- Social distancing will be encouraged at all opportunities as a matter of consideration and respect for one another “personal space”.
- Everyone entering the facility will be encouraged to be aware of their own health conditions, associated risks and the need to take the most responsible actions to reduce those risks to themselves and others.
- The Trustee staff will continue to ensure measures will be maintained to ensure the facility is prepared for the various ministry events and gatherings.
Reason/ Support: The decision for these changes is based upon the prayers, the wisdom of God’s word and the advancement and continued effectiveness of the ministry and as well as the advice, recommendations and guidance of the medical subject matter experts. As our responsibility is, the ministry has been extremely careful in honoring and respecting the welfare and safety of all members, guests and visitors. The Lord has been gracious over New Berean and blanketed it with a high level of responsibility and prudence. We are forever grateful for the grace bestowed upon us and continue to pray for God’s direction, wisdom and understand the ever-changing dynamics of our world.
We pray the revision would be a blessing and an encouragement to us all as we continue to seek God’s guidance and understanding is carrying out our mission which will always be his “Commission”.
Yours in Christ
New Berean Baptist Church Board of Trustees
A complete copy of the Safe Fellowship Protocol may be obtained by clinking the link or contacting one of the Trustees in the Church office
Compliance to the medically administered measures and recommendations has proven to be the best way to navigate these times with minimal impact to everyone. The Lord God has mandated in I Tim. 2:1-4 we pray for those who have governing authority over our livelihood,
“Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
So let us maintain a life of good works which God has ordained for us walk in and allow the light of the glorious gospel be seen in us as we see the day of our Lord approaching Titus 3:14.