Currently we are holding our
Prayer, Praise and Preaching Worship Service
Inside our worship facility using the following COVID19 health guidelines as recommended by our City, State and the CDC agencies:
- Signs have been posted and displayed throughout the facility informing you of our responsibility to our guests and attendees.
- Surface body temperatures will be taken of every guest. Anyone recording a temperature > 100 degrees F will be asked NOT to enter for the consideration, safety and potential health risks.
- Greeters will be at each open door to guide and direct you. They will be available to assist you with any questions or comments you may have regarding your health and safety during the services.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the facility for your comfort with the church greeters.
- Our seating capacity has been reduced to ensure the social distancing and other health conscience guideline are maintained
- If someone takes ill or develops symptoms, we will, take necessary actions to ensure containment.
The New Berean family invites you to be our guest. Our “Commitment To The Commission of Christ” is blended together with a commitment to preach of the cross (Matthew 28:18-20 ), missionary work (Acts 1:8 ), praise, worship & fellowship ( Acts 2:44-47). These elements put together are the basis of all our ministries here at New Berean and we’d like you to be our special guest.
Upcoming Events – Prayer, Praise & Preaching Service
3600 Bamboo Road Portsmouth, VA 23703
Office Phone: (757) 483-4821 Office Fax: (757) 483-1561
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I don’t have a way to get there. Can you help me?
A: YES! Free transportation is provided at your request, please call us and we’ll help you!
Q: I have small children and teens. Are they accommodated?
A: YES! All ages are welcome! Free childcare is provided in our nursery, AND children’s classes and activities are held in the classrooms during worship service, so they can have fun learning the Word of God on their own level.
Q: I don’t know how to get there. Can you provide directions to NBBC?