Day/Time: Sunday 9:00 am
Weather Check – Know Before You Go!
Intercessory Prayer Time – Join the Prayer Warrior’s this Sunday morning for prayer in the parking lot at New Berean. We will be interceding on behalf of our Pastor, his wife and extend family along with our church and their extended families. We want you to pull up, park and pray for our nation, and leaders. As Paul encouraged Timothy to pray (I Tim. 2:1-6), so are we are encouraging one another to join together in prayer.
Praise and Preaching Service – Following our parking lot prayer time, join us for a time to corporately encourage each other through praise and the preaching of God word. We are already that in times like these we are able to come together. Our world is in a very challenging time and God has called his people to impact and influence that world. In order to be about our Father’s business, we will not forsake the assembling of ourselves together as the manner of some, but we will give ourselves to his word of God, and fellowship with the Saints (Acts 2:42-47).
All will be done in compliance with the guidelines of our current State Governor’s Executive Order #61 regarding “gatherings” and Executive Order #63 regarding face coverings/masks. There will be no gathering inside the building facility at this time. We want to ensure your safety while on the property, so please read and familiarize yourself with the instructions in the link as well as those listed below and bring your mask to wear.
Guidelines for Religious Gatherings:
1. Religious services must be limited to no more than 50% of the lowest
occupancy load on the certificate of occupancy of the room or facility in
which the religious services are conducted (NOT APPLICABLE)
2. Individuals attending religious services must be at least six feet apart when
seated and must practice proper physical distancing at all times. Family
members, as defined above, may be seated together.
3. Mark seating in six-foot increments and in common areas where attendees
may congregate (NOT APPLICABLE).
4. Persons attending religious services must strongly consider wearing face
coverings over their nose and mouth at all times.
5. No items can be passed to or between attendees, who are not family
members, as defined above.
6. Any items used to distribute food or beverages must be disposable, used
only once, and discarded.
7. A thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces
must be conducted prior to and following any religious service.
8. Post signage at the entrance that states that no one with a fever or
symptoms of COVID-19 is permitted in the establishment.
9. Post signage to provide public health reminders regarding social
distancing, gatherings, options for high risk individuals, and staying home
10. If religious services cannot be conducted in compliance with the above
requirements, they must not be held in-person.
Looking forward you seeing and praying with you.