“And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints” Ephesians 6:17-18
Every Sunday morning we invite you to join with us in prayer. We are engaged in a spiritual warfare which simply means we need to be equipped, suited and trained in the discipline of prayer. Prayer is a tool given to us by the Lord to be used to combat the many things we are confronted with. With illnesses, spiritual rebellion, depression and people who are just struggling to connect the with the Lord, we are commanded to always pray.
At New Berean, we have opened up a time for “Corporate Prayer” where we can collectively approach the throne of grace in our time of need (Heb. 4:16). Join us this Sunday and let us encourage someone in prayer.
Our current “Safe Worship Protocol” is in effect
- Masks and face coverings are to be worn at all times while inside the facility
- Practice and encourage safe fellowshipping
- Surface body temperature reading upon entering the facility
- Sanitizers and hand cleansing station (washrooms) are available
- Signages to provide additional directions, instructions are posted throughout
- We also ask you to monitor your own health and take the necessary precautions to minimize the risks of illness
- We offer audio transmitter service for those who choose not to enter the facility as well as provide a frequently cleaned and disinfected facility.
We encourage biblical and corporate fellowship (Heb. 10:25) but if you cannot we understand. Your health is our combined concern. If you have any specific issues, contact one of our Trustees *property managers”. Looking forward to your continued fellowship with us in prayer.