with DeWayne Cason
When the Son of Man Calls
Today, we are continuing our series from the Gospel of Luke, “Jesus, the Son of Man”. We will take a look at the 5th chapter which provides some remarkable accounts of the Son of Man’s early Galilean ministry. Its stories reveal Jesus bringing hope to the oppressed and challenging those in power. Come find out what happens in today’s message which is entitled “When the Son of Man Calls”.
- A Call to Follow – Luke 5:1-11
- A Call for Healing – Luke 5:12-16
- A Call for Forgiveness – Luke 5:17-26
- A Call for Repentance – Luke 5:27-32
- A Call to Change – Luke 5:33-39
Pulpit Points Archives is a collection of messages from the pulpit preaching ministry of New Berean Baptist Church.