SUNDAY MORNING BEGINNING AT 9:30 AM AT NEW BEREAN
Sunday morning is a time of excitement, filled with anticipation of fellowship and being renewed with God’s people from the previous week’s blessings, trials and challenges. It is also a moment to be refreshed and encouraged by the teaching, preaching and songs about the great and mighty God who loves us with an everlasting love. In addition to honoring the Lord and fellowshipping with Saints of the Highest:
- We share and distribute our possessions among one another (Acts 4:32-37)
- We are trained and taught the doctrines of Christ and his apostles (Matt. 28:18-20)
- We fellowship and exercise our spiritual gifts among each other (Heb. 10:24-25)
- We willfully submit and are accountable to our ministry leaders (Heb:13:17)
As we prepare to enter into the house of the Lord, let us also prepare to be trained and discipled in the things of Christ (Matt. 28:20). The “Commissioner” has commissioned all his followers to assemble and be taught as a means to properly equip us with the tools need to carry out his order. It is our duty and obligation to our Lord to faithfully obey.
Our Junior Church has “rebooted” and is ready to receive the youth teaching. discipleship training and fun. A significant core-piece to our ministry is transitioning back to full throttle for all school-age children
TEEN DISCIPLESHIP CLASS Schedule
- Time: 9:30 am
- When: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Sundays
- Where: Fellowship Hall & Classrooms 5-6
- Youth – 1st through 6th Grade
- Teens – 7th Grade through High School
Join us this Sunday for our Prayer, Praise and Preaching morning service.
This month’s Weekly Devotional lesson, entitled “Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians”. This series of lessons is designed to take us back to local assembly set up in Ephesus as recorded in Acts 18-19. God used the Apostle Paul to lay a foundation that he would latter write back to encourage, remind and strengthen them in the things he taught. Amidst the opposition and backlash from the local religions and cultural doctrines, God’s grace was experienced and the word of God increased.
We are currently operating under our “Safe Fellowship Protocol” for the safety of our guests and family
I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord!” Psalm 122:1
Welcoming you as our “Special Guests” to our in-persons services. For your safety and confidence, we are conducting these in-person service under our “Safe Fellowship Protocol” which we ask you to review. This Protocol includes:
- The wearing of masks or facial coverings while inside the facility.
- Initial temperature readings are taken on the forehead or wrist
- We ask you to be considerate and maintain a safe a respectable distance from others within the building and minimize congregating times
- We have ample supply of hand sanitizers for you and our facilities are cleaned and sanitized frequently
At the time, we are monitoring the VDH and CDC dashboards to ensure we are complying with the medical expert’s recommendations for safety and the safety of all our guests. If you have any questions, please let us know and we will seek to get you the information.
Members, friends and guests, as a reminder, your financial gifts and offerings are the lifeblood which keeps our ministry functioning. As a good steward of the Lord, your gifts and offerings are an integral part of helping us share the word of God as we do with the potential to do greater things. Thank you again for your continued support of God’s work.
Check out our “Calendar of Events” (clcik the image below)